- We conduct R&D testing of our customers’ products in Esju’s own RF, electronics, and EMC laboratories.
- We conduct both emission and immunity tests in our EMC laboratory. Radiative tests are conducted in an interference-shielded, semi-anechoic room and conductive tests in an interference-shielded room. The tests are tailored to each phase of product development and to the needs of our customers.
- In addition to EMC measurements, the interference-shielded rooms are also used in measurements requiring an interference-free environment. Examples include emission suppression and EMI seal measurements, in which we have long conducted research for the purpose of developing materials and test methods.
- We also conduct thermal testing of products (-40–120 °C).
- We use automated test systems for efficient testing.